My name is Mary Battaglia – Mary “B” for short – and I have been a full-time Austin real estate agent for 25+ years. My real estate services include buyer and seller representation, corporate relocation, investment assistance, foreclosures, short sales & estates.
Submarket: North/Northwest Austin, Leander, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Lakeway
Real Estate Experience:
- 25+ Years in residential real estate
- 20+ Years as a relocation specialist
- 5 Years as a real estate training instructor
- 17 Years marketing Corporate-owned homes, REO/Foreclosures
- Consultant to the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University since 1998
Awards & Achievements:
- Austin Board of Realtors’ Agent of the Year 2012 [OMG!!]
- Austin Area Platinum Top 50 agent – 2011 to 2015
- Top Overall Agent – 183NW Office; Multiple Years including 2013
- Top Listing Agent – 183NW Office; Multiple Years
- International Presidents Circle; Multiple Years including 2014
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer (1979-2015
- Consistently Ranked Among the Top Agents in One of Austin’s Largest Real Estate Firms
Memberships and Designations
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors Professional Standards Committee.
- Certified Residential Specialist (C.R.S.) – A designation held by less than 4% of agents Nationwide.
- Member of “The Dozen” – A National Real Estate Sales award for exceptional performance.
- Member of the Realtors National Marketing Institute
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (G.R.I.)
- Cartus Certified Relocation Specialist
- USAA Certified Relocation Specialist
- Senior Marketing Specialist for Corporate Properties
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Certified e-Marketing Specialist
“People don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care…”