How can I serve YOU?
Truly, that is the most important question I can ask you. Providing value only comes by remembering that you, and only you, are my client. I will always provide top notch service, but I will NEVER treat my clients as a commodity, push you off to all of my assistants, or be so busy that I don’t have time for your questions…because let’s face it, moving is a big deal. Whether you are moving across the street or to a foreign country, I recognize the wrench it throws into your life. Compassionately, professionally and efficiently, I will navigate you through the process from our first visit to the day you get your keys…and beyond.
Here’s a snapshot of my career as marked by my peers and past clients:
- Licensed Realtor since 2000
- Nominated 4 years in a row, based on client satisfaction, for the prestigious 5-star service award
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Multiple month & quarter-end “Top Listing Agent” recipient (based on sold listings)
- Cartus Relocation Certified (Nation’s largest and most prestigious corporate relocation company)
I believe that my clients experience successful moves because I consistently provide:
- Attention to detail
- Direct communication.
- 100% effort from beginning to end.
- Successful marketing & fierce negotiation tactics.
- An experience that creates a long-lasting relationship.
I am a 3rd generation Realtor and I wear that badge proudly. As a child I often attended my father’s open houses or previewed homes with him; I was simply fascinated by the process of selecting a home and even more motivated by watching him successfully market a home to attract top dollar for his client…. all the while working diligently behind the scenes so that his client could focus on the other parts of moving. In 2004 I decided I wanted to put my 10+ years of real estate marketing, development and training into becoming a full-service agent who would be known for providing stellar service.
- Rookie of the Year 2004, 4-time
- 5 Star service nominee
- Multiple “Top Listing Agent” awards
As a current resident of the beautiful Steiner Ranch, 4 Points and greater Hill Country community, you might spot me watching one of her 3 boys participate in sports, academic competitions or dance. I am active in my local church and enjoys exploring Austin’s ever-expanding music and food venues.
“Moving is a big deal; having personally relocated my family three times, I learned firsthand how important it is to have an agent that is prepared, knowledgable and hard working. My personal goal is for my client’s experience to be as smooth as possible. My past clients agree that my service will exceed your expectations.”
To learn more about how I can help you be successful in your next move, email or call me today!